Thursday, March 22, 2012

Work shift Caleb Billy



WORKERS OF THE MANUFACTORIUM ASSEMBLE!

“Hey Jack, I heard that the Shiring Brothers said that we're under attack.”.

THE INCREASE OF WORKER ABSENSES HAS BEEN NOTICED. PLEASE STANDBY ...

“I say we stay here. This factory is a far better place than the hab-blocks.”

“You're no guardsman Caleb. I say we go to the hab-blocks where we know we have food and shelter.”

WORKERS ALERT – XENOS PRESCENCE DETECTED. THIS IS NO DRILL.

“If I'm going to die today, I want to face it straight on.”

“Look there – ORKS! Dirty stinking Orks!”

“Get 'em boys!”

"Waaagh!!!"

“Go, get out of here while you still can Caleb.”

WORKER EVACUATE. XENOS DETECTED. YOUR SAFETY IS NOT GUARANTEED.

“It's too late – we've been cut off. There's nowhere to run … Arrrrrrgh”


No comments:

Post a Comment